Fresh and healthy and made in one step. Enjoy as a dip for nachos or as a side with chilli.
- a handful of fresh tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 2 red chillies finely chopped
- coriander, finely chopped
- small splash of olive oil
- lemon and/or lime juice, to taste
- fine rock salt, to taste
Putting it all together
Simple, add the chopped ingredients to a bowl with a small splash of olive oil and lemon/lime juice and mix. Sprinkle with some fine rock salt once mixed.